Expanding the capabilities for virus and protein production, the new cGMP facility is designed for clinical and commercial manufacturing on four layers development and production area. This enables product specific production and significantly increases the capabilities for drug substance and drug product manufacturing.
HALIX manufactures viral vaccines, oncolytic viruses and other virus products. Our virus production area comprises several GMP cleanrooms with a BSL2 single-use bioreactor capacity of up to 250 L and a BSL3 single-use bioreactor capacity of 100 L. Semi-automatic aseptic filling for virus products is possible up to 2,500 vials per batch.
HALIX can support your viral product development and production with:
- Transfer of cell lines and process
- Purification of the active virus drug substance
- Process Development (up- and downstream)
- Manufacturing of the active virus drug substance
- Fill & Finish of the virus drug product
- Up to 250 L single-use bioreactor for virus production (BSL2)
- Up to 100 L single-use bioreactors for virus production (BSL3)
- Semi-automated filling up to 2,500 vials per batch
Contact us to learn more how HALIX can support your needs in GMP viral production.
Our state-of-the-art protein production area consists of several BSL2 cleanrooms with a bioreactor capacity of 1,000 L. HALIX offers manufacturing of proteins such as antibodies, cytokines and other recombinant proteins. HALIX can support your protein development and manufacturing with:
- Process Transfer & Optimization for protein production
- Manufacturing of master and working cell banks
- Process Development of upstream and downstream processes
- Purification of the active protein drug substance
- Fill & Finish or Lyophilization of the drug product
- Up to 1,000 L single-use bioreactor for protein production (BSL2)
- Automated aseptic filling up to 20,000 vials per batch
- Semi-automated aseptic filling up to 2,500 vials per batch
Contact us to learn more how HALIX can support your needs in GMP protein production.
Expansion area for long-term programs available
As the biopharmaceutical market continues its strong growth, HALIX anticipates emerging capacity needs and opportunities for large scale manufacturing. HALIX has reserved an expansion area for future growth, new technologies or client specific manufacturing needs.