GMP production of viral vectors and oncolytic viruses.
HALIX manufactures viral vaccines, oncolytic viruses and other virus products in its BSL2 cleanroom facilities. Our virus production area comprises several GMP class C cleanrooms for cell culturing, upstream and downstream processing, and Class B cleanrooms for fill and finish. Our processes run completely on single use technology, minimizing risk and ensuring scale up from lab to industrial scale goes smoothly.
The HALIX virus production services.
HALIX can support your viral product development and production with:
- Transfer of cell lines and process
- Purification of the active virus drug substance
- Process Development (up- and downstream)
- Manufacturing of the active virus drug substance
- Fill & Finish of the virus drug product
Virus Production at HALIX.
Our production capabilities.
Our small to large-scale manufacturing capacities are:
- Up to 250 L single-use bioreactor for virus production (BSL2).
- Up to 100 L single-use bioreactor for virus production (BSL3).
- Semi-automated filling up to 2,500 vials per batch.
HALIX Full Service Offering.
HALIX has produced viral vectors, prophylactic vaccines and oncolytic viruses in our BSL2 cleanroom facilities. We have dedicated class C cleanrooms for cell culture, for upstream processing and for downstream processing, and in our Class B cleanrooms we can fill and finish drug product into its final container. Our processes run completely on single use technology, minimizing risk and ensuring scale up from lab to industrial scale goes smoothly.
Contact our team of experts.
Please contact our team to learn more about how we can support you, or to discuss your requirements.